Ninh Thuan Coastal Road (DT702)
Ninh Thuan has a 116 km coastline with amazing views and incredible diversity. Going south takes you to sand dunes, a lighthouse, and spectacular scenery. The norther section takes you past fishing villages, spectacular bays, vineyards, stunning cliffs, floating restaurants and world-class golf. Among the highlights:
- Hang Rai Caves just north of us, is a popular instagram worthy outcropping of rocks that if you visit at the right tide is just surreal.
- My Hoa Lagoon - 15 km north is one of the best kitesurfing spots in Asia. Kiters come from around the world during the winters to kite here. The kite schools all have restaurants bars with chill vibes.
- Vinh Hy Bay is one of Vietnam's most beautiful bays. A small fishing village with an increasing number of tourism companies sit at the base of the cliffs and the world famous Amano'i Resort is on top of the cliffs. Boats take people out snorkeling and to the floating seafood restaurants.
- Don't stop at Vinh Hy Bay. That is where the scenery really begins. The next 20 km drive is one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Mui Dinh Lighthouse and Sand Dunes are 40 km south of our place. It's a nice drive past aquaculture farms, fishing villages, and renewable energy projects.